Human Research Protection Office (HRPO)
The Human Research Protection Office is responsible for conducting the following activities:
- Principal advisor to the Command for human subjects protection.
- Develop and implement human subjects protection policies & regulations.
- Maintain the USAMRDC Volunteer Registry Management System.
- Review and approve intramural and extramural human subjects protocols.
- Conduct human subjects protection site visits.
Human Research Protection Office Resource Documents
- Information for Investigators - Human Subjects Research (49 KB)
- HRPO Submission Form -- Human Subjects Research (54 KB)
- Information for Investigators - Research with Data/Specimens (31 KB)
- HRPO Submission Form -- Secondary Research Involving the Use of Data/Specimens (32 KB)
- International Research Study Information Form (72 KB)
- Site-Specific Protocol Addendum - For International Research sites (25 KB)
- ORP Submission Checklist - Cadavers (29 KB)
- Army Policy for Use of Human Cadavers for Research Development, Test and Evaluation, Education or Training (418 KB)
Last Modified Date: 01-Jun-2019